Saturday, October 25, 2003

Me in short now.

That's alright Jackson. I don't mind, I wouldn't want anything to happen to anyone... no-one. No-one I know deserves to have that- oh hang on, I take that back because someone does... You know who you are, so yeah- go to...
*bing* Back to normal me.

In short, I'm stuffed.
I thought that the Iron Chef deserved to win.
The challenger never wins.
Lee Lin Chin is a weirdo (SBS newsreader with a myriad of weird, unfashionable clothes and uncompatible classes).
My sister is playing piano and it sounds like a racket outside.
I insist that all is well when it isn't.
I talk but that's all I do.
The computer is addictive.
I am stuffed for 2U and 3U, but then again, since when do I say I'm not?
I need to think clearly.
Stop making mistakes.
I need to go.
I need to breathe.
And sleep. (Jackson!)

Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home