Friday, October 24, 2003

Aiya maths drives me nuts

Chiqui, sorry about your IE, geez Microsoft... no comment. But yeah, nice to see you're online instead of playing all those PS emulator games like 'Harvest Moon'... psst- you gotta tell me where it is afterwards, if I can wait that long...

MATHS get lost!
Argh... Everyone seemingly thinks that maths is 'easier' than english when in reality it really isnt... Well to me anyway.
All that repitition is driving me nuts- since i did about 3 papers today- ie this morning, waking from a long night if you had read previous blog entries, I dont think I can stand it any longer...

Help... maths... even 2U seemingly is impossible... all those questions, and gradually if you look at it closely they spin together into just one mega pile of words and surdic numbers that are incoherent and black and big...
GET AWAY FROM IT EVERYONE...!

o.0 Haha i like doing that... 0.o
o.0 0.o o.0 o.0 0.o o.0 o.0 0.o Anyways...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home