Friday, October 24, 2003

Welcome aboard!

Hey- isnt it wonderful to have Jackson aboard our team? Sure is!

And honestly, after reading 'adjustment disorder' i feel a certain sense of deja-vu... No comment.

Jackson- you are going well with your arcading and all that, just think how much 'more' studying you've been doing compared to me... And boy im going to really need some of your herbal stuff coz im addicted to this blog, and im also coming down with some bug...

The other day i was just sitting there and i just got a bad feeling like someone was reaching down my throat- hence you know what else happened... But it happened during Paper 2 too! And was I scared! I didnt want to run to the damn toilet and waste time, so I just sat there and continued writing my doomed module A and C responses with a constant urge to throw up all over my paper (which wouldve saved me from handing in my stuffed responses)... I think a bit too much detail... Sorry guys.

The time is 12:30 --> am, and i should actually be sleeping, but I found more comfort watching the nightly lineup of 'Sports Tonight', all the news on all channels, even 'Rugby Clubhouse' and 'Law and Order'... how loserish. Jackson, pass me the prozac...

I honestly hope you guys are working much more productively!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home