Like tears in the rain...
Cool!
I'm in Ben's Blog thingy!
I don't know what to get out of it, maybe it might help me get bottled things out. Doc's cutting my prozac so me gotta chill on my own for now.
I had IPT HSC today. Then I went to play arcade. See how studious I am? ^.^ My HSC studying habits in the past few days have been a JOKE! Despite destroying all the distractions and everything... I still didn't get things into my mind! GRRRRRRRRRRRR
The chemist lady recommended gingko something supplement to improve my memory/ concentration. I stood there listening... waiting... damn it, gimme my panadol! I got a headache before paper 2! :O had to rush all da way to chemist in the city!!! o.0""" I can't wait till HSC is over... so I don't have to go to the state library every day and spend $30 a day alone just on food o.0"""
I'm starting to get an obsession for Macca's Milkshakes.... I dunno..
First it was Happy Cup, then back to the mlkshakes... I hope it's not fattening... I hate to be fat like before ... Shit.. I'm sounding like a girl.
ANYWAY
I think the pass few weeks have been good for me. In time for the HSC too! Before I'd be like ... shit life, I can't believe I survived another day... blah blah blah... the typical pessmist. But now... I dunno... I'm bored of that now... =P After reading through those quotes and comments and stuff in our yearbook, BOY... that's like... God's messages thrown at me a million times... you know, those realisation things:
JACKSON! GO DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR FRICKEN LIFE!!!"
I'm going crazy these days. And I'm not even drunk!
That's my first entry... And its gonna get WORSE! Muahahahahahahahaha!
\>=D
... you're gonna carry that weight!
(Cowboy Bebop rules!)
EDIT NOTE: HTML based!!! :O neaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ^^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home