Saturday, October 25, 2003

Stormy clouds above

First is Jackson.
Well I'm very glad that Jackson's feeling a bit better. At least someone is feeling a bit better after yesterday's marathon talk... which totally drained me physically (I slept at 2), and emotionally (Jackson! ><).

But I'm glad Jackson that you're seeing some new doors to walk through, and I'm really disappointed that some people around aren't you aren't as supportive as they should be *ahem*. They know exactly who they are- and no, presuming that getting a new gf isn't going to solve anything!

So yeah, got that off my chest. I'd think that it'd be better for you if you start to open up a bit more, and stop being so closed. There are heaps of people around you that are here to help, and you can call me if you want- or if you have my number at all? (I'm not totally confined to the net- though I am suffering from the syndrome)

I'd just hope you don't do anything stupid/silly/you-like-at-times between now and the next time I see you.
Going to arcades late night is not the best thing! Are you asking to get rolled? Thank god Ji went with you, or you might not be here right now. Jackson!

Anyway, BACK TO ME. lol
Today has been arduous. The workload is too much.
2U maths is worrying me.
I am hungry and thirsty.
I am tired.
I can't do this maths question.
I want to bludge, and bludge I will. o.0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home