Friday, October 24, 2003

LaLaLaLaLA o.0#

So many posts yet none have been published? @_@"
I'm writing this from the State library... Lucky enough to find a free computer to write some stuff. It ain't fun doing 4unit maths all day in the library =But I was proven wrong when I found Daisy there. Something different I guess.... Seeing David Hong and Jack Ma all the time there gets kinda boring... WAIT... wrong again... some stuff happened today... I experienced gangster life for the first time :o
And I'm scared of it x.X"" I'm not gonna detail it or I might get shot or something.
Two direct quotes from me I have managed to think of myself! =) So if you want to use them, they have to be sourced to ME =P
I scratch your back, you stabbed mine.
Originated after the first upsetting event in my life... EVER. And I probably won't ever use it ever again, but if you're feeling pessimistic, this quote is strong! You can't expect to have perfect friends, nevertheless, I love them all in their own way! ^.^V -->
Quick shoutz now to:
JI! ->>> If I ever find a female version (personality/ friend wise...) I'd marry her! I'm serious! Anyone who has put up with me for this long... GOD! You're crazy man!!! =P
YIN! ->>> He's there when you least expect it.
ANDY CHAN! -->>> Andy Andy Andy, ANDY!
Andy Lee/ Justin Z/ Ivan W --->>> Some parts of me are inspired from them.

No one was born a quitter, so why die being one?
Never lose faith in life!!! ^^
Mate... that yearbook of ours is gonna get me in lots of trouble... like a placebo effect? I'm not sure whether taking this new approach to life is healthy or not. WAIT, it is, just that I dunno if it would be right to go ahead with it. GUNG-HO STYLE!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD
Maaaaaan... this coffeee is seriously getting to me now....
I FEEL LIKE I COULD DO ANYTHING! Damn... just realised I missed another chance with that girl from Syd girls =P I need to stop being a chicken... =\ .... I'm crazy.
This chinese movie that was on a few weeks ago... Tree in the house or something. Arthouse film showing a very simple house life in China. What got to me was its pure simplicity and its ability to capture those rare moments. It also taught me a lot of things, like not to expect everything in life. I dunno... It might sound strange to a lot of people... But the father ended the film telling this son to steal any moment of happiness that he can.

I should go back to work... but everyone's left... I'm all alone... in the library... with stacks of 4u papers... =(
Has anyone had the chance to do this year's catholic trial? ITS a FUCKAH!!!

I'll put some thoughtful stuff into this when I get teh chance to sit down in my room =P

EDIT NOTE: Thanks Ben for the welcome! ^.^ We've known each other for what? 7-8 years now? Its still good! ^.^ Coffee after HSC yeah? And God damn it get a girlfriend!!! I want to see what type of person you end up with =)
Chiqui Chiqui Chiqui.. ceases to amaze me =) That gaming project must still go ahead. And stop getting horny =P Being horny ain't cool ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home