To follow Jackson's...
Wow, earth to Jackson over there on the other side of Sydney. Hope you're having heaps and heaps of fun out there doing 4U maths papers all nigelated. And what with all those wonderful experiences you've described, I'm sure you're having fun. Maybe bumming around? Doing nothing? Being a gangsta, and a criminal? Oooh... bad Jackson!
What time does the State Library close anyway?
And yeh, I didn't seem to notice that I've known you for what? 8 years? Wow... And yet I still remember what you were like then, haha, I don't think I need to elaborate.
*cough* ...
*cough* ...
But glad, we're still talking after 8 years... uh oh, getting mushy and corny.
That makes me think about all those people I knew in primary school, like Rowan, Melvin, Vonti , Matt Ho, Matt P, Andy (from our school)- a hello to those that aren't... if they've somehow found a way to this blog.
hrm so many people...
*Remember, if you are in Mrs Missiris' class, there seemingly is a reunion on after the HSC... Stay tuned! The girls save the day again, working hard in organising another nostalgically charged reunion, (sarcasm intended for humour only). Good on ya!
But you know who beats you, Jackson? Andy! Hah... I've known him for more than 10 years, about 14 years now... wow, that is a long time. I really never noticed... but neither have I noticed being around all you guys for so long either, which is a good thing really. Don't want to be continuously thinking... 'oh it's you... i've known you for 3 years, 5 months and 2 days... hello.' Anyway, me being sad.
A hi to everyone too, but I spose I dont need to say it, coz I'll see you all online anyway.
I wonder who is reading all this??
And looking to the future, we'll see what happens. We will indeed.
Goodnight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home