HAHAHAHAHA
A convo with Young Ha. I was very enlightened by his attitude.
Tom Jones - Sex Bomb says:
whats your problems
]Chinez Clique[ Real Folk Blues � : Der@nged Soul says:
my mind is fucked
Tom Jones - Sex Bomb says:
you watched too many cartoons
Pathetic fallacy of Cowboy Bebop + Existentialistic Lain + Last eps of EVA and its Christian motifs + Gothic style of Hellsing + my depression.
Who CAN'T turn crazy? =P I'll admit, that's a very very unhealthy combo, but that'll change after HSC when I get some happy stuff.
... I better import that Kare Kano and buy that Lova Hina boxset set to make myself happy. ^.^V
Capcom vs Snk 2 EO Report:
$1, 2 gameplays
First one: Iori, Terry, Ken. Got up to stage 2 =(
Second time: Iori, Kyo, Akuma. Stage 3 then some guy versed me. Close game, but I lost, damnit.
Akuma is shit now. I'm gonna learn how to use Iori properly after HSC.
Ben... thanks for putting up with me. I'm a troubled guy, and I'm known to really drain a lot of people, that's why my condition is pretty serious. That's why I don't feel like troubling people. It's my personal problem that I gotta fix on my own. I just gotta let myself do it. It's not THAT serious anyway... Pfff, my sister cries just looking at me. So I'll try to play it cool.
I gotta study... 4u in less then 2 days
followed by 3u
and physics my last exams.
"I'm not looking forward to the post hsc holidays at all. I fear it."
God Bless.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home