Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Food for thought.

Soundtrack: Nickelback - Someday

That is exactly right. Someday, I will be able to do well in something.

Insofar, nothing I have done or achieved during this HSC anyway has been to my liking. Be it the studying hours, workload, or performance in the test themselves.
But before you think to yourself, 'wait till we see the results, then you can eat your own words', I'd like to leave you with this comment:
'what is your meaning of success? and what's mine?'
Probably quite different, if not unrealistic. But hey, who cares? I don't.

3U Analysis:
Today was the eagerly anticpated 'very-hard' 3U maths test, and although it didn't turn out probably as most people had assumed- 'very hard', it was still hard. Well for me, anyway.
I have already conducted a postmortem on it so let me go through and see where I have failed to succeed:
1. Damn quotient rule!
2. SQUARE.
3. Projectile. I knew sort of what to do, but couldn't do it. So I wrote an essay of about 4 lines explaining what I would've done If I could have lol. Hope I get the marks!
3. Just about everything else, really.

Anyway, enough of your time wasted, and enough of mine.
I will now resume bludging mode till Sunday night when I can feast on Business Studies.

Last thought: I will do well. Someday.
After my birthday, maybe? in 3,2,1...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home