Poo poo poo - poo is a funny word =)
Background: Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Scar Tissue
Very old, but nice song.
I should go to sleep. I have a 3u maths HSC exam tomorrow, and I'm wasting time on the internet.
I had a quick discussion with Yin Song about tomorrow's exam. There isn't really much preparation you can do except pray that it is easy, or pray that we can see through the harder stuff. I hope I have the luck I had EXACT SAME TIME LAST YEAR for this.
GOGOGOGOGOGOGO~!
Me and Jack Ma bummed State library today. We saw the girl that David Hong and Tommy L want to kill. I dunno why, it's probably related to that girl he likes. I had Mongolian lamb for lunch with some Mountain Dew. Jack Ma shoved a cigarette into an anthole, but no ants came out. My locker was screwed (u could open it!), but i was lucky nothing happened. ^.^V Managed around 3 papers at the library. Good effort from me! =)
I didn't have much of a breakdown or anything, the day went by pretty quickly. Jack Ma got bored and showed me some funny calculator flaws. In summary, a nice, peaceful studying day.
To think an ordinary post like this actually makes me... smile =)
Life is good.
God - I need 100% for 3u! =) I still have faith in life ar....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home