Sunday, November 09, 2003

Say my name.

I smiled reading the Sunday Magazine today (horoscope section... I'm starting to get an obsession for it.) It seems that I'm gonna have a nice holiday after all. Until December anyway. But that's still good!

As much as I don't believe in those things, it's a nice placebo effect anyway. I spent most of the day feeling alright. Although I do sometimes regret not taking those drugs... and other things, life goes on, and it's on a positive note now. That's how I feel. At times, I feel like shit, but it doesn't last as long nor feel as bad, because there are always other sides to a story that's always considered. And you have to consider other people as well... don't be selfish you know... It's now only a matter of time and patience for me before I embark on a new adventure. And hopefully, I don't bring along with me the bad luck I had previously... Everyone says it should be easier now for me the second time around now that I'm set for it. But i don't know... I sometimes feel like a little child. And a guy's confidence and self esteem is extraordinarily hard to retrieve.

It's been a long time since I had those weirdo talks with WW. But I'm gonna cool down from my part for the sake of it. The sole purpose of these holidays is to use most of it to give myself a mental break. A SERIOUS MENTAL break. Sleep, yoga, swimming, gym, simple enjoyable things in life. Some new goals for this holidays includes finishing off some books I got and expanding my friendship circle. SERIOUS expanding. I've also learnt from this small break away from my friends that I need people around, and I still find myself dependent on people. I gotta fix that. I used to be able to be independent of other people, like I can lurk around on my own well. Now all of a sudden, I feel the need to have people around me... hmmm... good transition or bad transition?

Ben Lau... worries too much over nothing! Don't feel like there's no one around and you've wasted your life studying or whatever it may be, because there's nothing wrong man! And think back to people like me and LAUGH at me! No one thinks bad of you. Can't you see how almost everyone at school respects you??? Concentrate on Economics ar~! Then after that, I'll take you out.

LG. Life's Good.
=)

- Jackson C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home