Walk till you drop.
Eric is starting to annoy me, or maybe im annoying myself, coz im just dead tired.
I've been asked out again tommorow at such short notice, cmon people, gimme a break! my legs hurt so much and i am in tragic need of sleep. (12 hours in 3 days)
Despite all that, today was quite a fun day. I have no time to document it in full, but i gotta say, we gotta go out again- it was just too good. Except the amount of walking that we did was like going from Hustville to Ct and back- ie millions of miles. In the end, I gave up. I was dying when Ji wanted to go to Grace Bros which was a bloody long walk from Market City... So I decided to bum around Paddys Market till my legs collapsed, and so I went to sit in Chinatown. The rest, is history.
Buffet dinner tonight was nice. Don't we just love Japanese cuisine!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home