Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Guess who X is and win a prize!

It's been a while, but I'm not going to ramble coz I'm feeling kinda tired/hungover/sick/yeh... Just general sickness following not sleeping and having some drinks, this is bad.

I didn't realise it's been like 3 days since the last entry, but I'm not going to write heaps and heaps.

Wish me luck in tommorow's UTS interview with Carl and Jono. Here is an excerpt of a conversation between me and X this evening:

X: hey, what things do accountants do in large corporations?
Ben: why do you ask?
X: just wondering
Ben: hrm...
X: hmmm....you noe?
Ben: well not really
X: what do you noe?
Ben: not much really

The question was one that was going to be asked tommorow in the interview. It's not like I didn't know the answer to it, I do... But the fact that he just came up to me and asked it as a simple conversation starter because he was 'just wondering' made me quite pissed. You could at least have the decency to be honest with me and tell me you didn't know what to say tommorow! I might have at least felt some sympathy for you, not that I should anyway. I'M NOT THAT DUMB!

Cheap coniving people like you dont deserve nice and friendly people around you, and you know exactly what i mean. Those people ie a certain supposed gf deserve better. Much better. I hope the 2 of us get in and the you don't. Then we'll see what happens, and surely no amount of hugging can save you then.

Footnote: Can you guess who this person is? I don't think it's that hard to guess. Just hope he doesn't stumble upon this... No offence intended of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home