Sleepy...... zzzzz... Party... yeh
I am surviving on only one hour of sleep today. The party was a garage party for Queenie's 17th, and it was really cool- hah, the DJ's selection of songs was perfect yesterday, and even though i only danced the last 3 of the 6 hours, i gotta say, it was fantastic.
Meanwhile, the other 3 hours was spent talking to people- making new friends. It was all good- people are so nice, especially a big hey to Karina- it's been so long since i last saw you at ABW, and your friend Katrina there. lol got both of you mixed up. Diana, we're going to be uni pals, ok? Deb, i'll find you somehow; and Sandy, you're just too smart! Jo- thanks for the lifts today and yesterday- keep in touch on MSN, k? Stuff the mob! And Fay, what's with the drunkeness? Alex and co, far out Kings people! Em, sneaking in...! lol
And a nice hi to Queenie- happy happy bday! You'll be cool won't you?
Hah, thanks for everything. Sleep in! coz the 5 of us didn't last night... so much chit chat all night. What was I doing at like 3? Eating pizza with Jon and Em, Jo and Khoa... then just talking to Jo for hours now I come to think of it... So much to say!
Ah well, I'm too tired to remember any more. Other than climbing out of the secured house in the morning with Khoa and Jo to get to the station. Jo, I'm thinking its better with no cars on the road so we can speed, rather than with cars and get stuck in traffic! But I can't believe we had to dismantle the window and the flyscreen to get out of the house! It was that secure... Talk about paranoia.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home