Love Everybody in the world... ^.^
I was singing today. I was happy today. =) I felt soooooo freeeeee. Like a butterfly in the middle of a park.
Unfortunately, this feeling of happiness is in fact artificial. But boy, do those drugs WORK!!! For ONCE, in ONE day in the past year, i didn't feel like shit. I'd recommend Lovan to anyone who is seriously depressed. It works miracles...
The side-effects of Lovan include drowsiness, stomach upset, diarrhoea, dry mouth, dizziness, trouble sleeping and unusual dreams, sweating and changes in vision, although most of these should diminish over time.
There is also the possibility of ulcer-like symptoms in some sensitive individuals.
A lowered sex drive is also a common side effect of this, as with most antidepressants.
Alright... that looks bad... but oh wellz. My doctor is mad. He gave me a bunch of trial boxes of Lovan so I didn't have to buy it! =D Legend! This new found happiness is bad... making me feel so delusional, but like... *shrug*
Life is good :)
hehehehehehehe
hahahahahahaha
Umm.. hmmm.. I had a deep talk last night and only managed to get myself 4 hours sleep. Not gonna elaborate in this blog... mainly because I'm so clouded by these pills... hmm...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home