Sunday, November 16, 2003

BLOG FIRST! Yea...!

Is this the first time that a shared blog has been posted on the site?

This is Jackson. This Lovan is cool... :)

Ben reckons that he needs some of it too, but not after yesterday anyway...

ANYWAY... I spent some money on games today... AGAIN... something I need to cut down on... grrrrrr... I wanna spend time/ money onto other things, but oh wellz... ARGH Life just collided, but that Lovan is keeping me together, so yeah :)

But as if you need to cut down on games, I mean, what else are you going to do these days? Bum around... No comment. The truth is, we need to go out and experience the world. And I'm too tired to elaborate about last night, but yeah, the party was wickedly wild, and went till like 2am, but I stayed the night, and now I'm at Jackson's.

Hmm... this music is getting to me right now (Ministry of Sound Chillout Annual 2004)... some of my friends aren't in a good mood, and I'm not really helping much to make them feel any better. Maybe I'll leave this off and help myself for now, since I'm so screwed up anyway

As if you're screwed?! I'm screwed... I'm so dead tired, its worse than being pissed coz I know whats happening to me. I was acting all erratic when Jo drove me to the station, and it was totally unnatural like sticking me head out da window and waving arms in air... But Jo, so nice of her to drive. And Deb, argh, forgot to get your contact! I spose I'll have to get it from Khoa. Oh, that reminds me to SMS Di.... brb

LALALALALA, I dun really have much to say... That's the way life is <=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home