Wednesday, November 19, 2003

My life up to this point has been a total dream... whose gonna wake me up from it?

Sorry I haven't blogged for a while. Those pills are clouding my mind so badly, it's not funny. I'm getting a really short term memory =
A lot happened in the past few days, despite being the boring person that I am. I think me and Ben are starting to switch roles now, partying Ben and lame Jackson. Looks like my days of youth are coming to a close and I'm turning into an old man. I felt like that when I went to the Jap Film Fest screening today at North Sydney. Everyone there was old... and I was like the only young dude there. =( I didn't think anyone my age would be horribly interested in that type of stuff... but I had a reasonably nice time to myself...

The previous few days have been HARD bumming. I bummed so HARD, Im like the HARCORE BUM-KING. Im never gonna BUM like that ever again... its so god damn boring, and people dont like me when Im boring. But I cant help it... hurstville is boring... its turning into a hole... so is the CT, Im so sick of that too. I dunno what to do these days to fulfil myself... I rented some DVDs and watched them (Michael Moore's Awful Truth is funny!!! WATCH IT!!!) and I gotta catch up with some reading...

Need to start being productive... =(
  • Get my Ls
  • Read Books
  • Get a Job
  • Other shit...

    I need more friends. And better ways to bum.

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home