Welcome aboard Colin, bringing uni dilemmas in your wake.
A new addition to the blogging clan has been incorporated today, with the addition of Colin- welcome from the rest of the crew (is that right?) and readers. Your blogging days have only just begun. This is the first addition to this group since the beginning, and itll be interesting to see an extra person posting. So happy posting!
In the meanwhile, I am a bit annoyed that Colin had to go so soon considering that I was actually getting somewhere in chinese chess against him. Heh, never mind, maybe next time... A Ben victory is only imminent. Maybe mahjong next time, ay?
Tonight, Colin and I will discuss uni options on the phone coz the net isnt the best place to talk about anything serious or requiring lots of talking to be done. Considering Colin got 99.90, there should really be nothing to consider other than when uni starts, not where to go or what to do... since that has somewhat been decided already by the mark. I'm in the same indecisive boat, but only in relation to transfer matters only. It's either UTS or UNSW for me: dilemma being I take the risk and go to UNSW to transfer internally but if that doesn't eventuate, I miss out on law altogether; or go to UTS and transfer externally which is harder, but if I miss out, I still get a law degree.
Have fun thinking guys... Most arguably the most important decision in the next 3 days to affect life over the next few years. Not that a wrong choice will be disasterous... it'll just be a more interesting journey ahead.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home