2004!
Welcome 2004! May it be a excellent year for us all.
I'm sorry for not being allowed to go out and celebrate with you guys yesterday. It's great that you had a good time! In 364 days okay...
I was in the doctors for about 2 hours yesterday even though I booked, because people were taking advantage of such services knowing full well that it won't be open today. Then afterwards, when I was ready to out to the city, parents wouldn't let me, citing the heat and my inability to stand crowds in this condition. Instead, they told me to stay home, where luckily, some family friends came over. It was the second best thing.
The fireworks on television looked 'wow'-like. There was some fireworks near our place, and we could see it at times on the balcony- which was excellent. Hopefully, this year will be just as stunning and exciting for us.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home