Monday, December 29, 2003

The promise of wisdom (III)

This may sound stupid, but I've taken a new initiative now. I'm gonna learn how to physically dog-fight. This term I half created and half taken from the mecha jargon, which describes the pure art of dodge tactic fighting, especially in air battles. So in essence, to do this physically, it is like the fighting concepts from The Matrix. Yes, I'm gonna learn how to walk on walls and jump around like a monkey and take on 50 guys at once and dodgin bullets, etc. As bullshit as it sounds... I would at least learn how physically capable I am and at least build up my fitness levels. No point being skinny if I cant even flexibly use my body like it :P Ok ok, not to that EXTREME, but I could at least take several steps on the wall and do 360 degree jumps and stuff (which are totally possible). And obviously learn the basics of breaking to get there. Sounds stupid eh? lol...

On another note...


"When you're over the hill, you'll pick up speed."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home