HSC Results: overwhelming relief.
Firstly, I am happy about my marks, which have been amazing. I am relieved that I was able to scrape into band 6s for all my subjects. Might as well post what I got:
Business Studies........................... 94, Band 6
I'm a bit disappointed with this mark actually. The fact remains that I think I could've done better, and considering the backwards scaling- not a good thought.
Chemistry...................................... 91, Band 6
Hah! I got 91 for chem! I can't believe I got band 6 for this. Amazing. After screwing up the internals, I got band 6- hah! All thanks to no teacher, rather myself.
Economics ......................................93, Band 6
Aiya, another one of my disappointments- I wanted higher, or I think I could've gotten higher here.
English (Advanced) ..........................91, Band 6
Wow. Surprising that it was my internal assessments which helped me scrape into this band 6. Notice scrape... Screwed up the examination.
English Extension 1......................... 47, Band E4
Mega surprise. What a fluke! No way did I think I'd do so well, even better than 2U. This is amazing- to think that my exam mark was just as high.
Mathematics 2 .................................93, Band 6
Mathematics Extension 1..................46, Band E4
No need to comment on maths- I suck at it. I shouldve got much higher here. I'm actually disappointed.
And congrats to all those other people who are receiving Premier's Awards namingly: Sam, Colin, Andy, Carl, Myat, Thomas (and anyone I missed). As well congrats to everyone who did equally as well, it's the personal effort that counts! So if you did a personal best, congrats to you.
Now I'm just hoping that I'll secure a good UAI for law. The problem remains that those people listed above all did SO WELL- ie got well into the 90s, and most do 4U something- aiya. So I'm going to get edged out by scaling, but let's hope for the best.
I'll see yous all tommorow, coz I should think my conditions are satisfied. But we'll see.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home