Section II
The fact remains, that Jonothan still doesn't possess the power of 'the comeback'.
I am perturbed at least to have been the target of such a comeback, which miserably backfired. Honestly, Jonothan, I may not have more friends than you do, but please recognise the fact that because of my amicable personality (at the very least) and other related attributes, I may still be able to fool everyone about how many people I in fact know and associate with. Unlike yourself.
I am amused by your lack of realistic expectations, of yourself and of others. I am disgusted by your lack of compassion for anyone but yourself.
As for Rico, Chiqui, I was not, and I repeat, was not the person that initiatied. Merely that I was retaliating to save myself from being disgraced by him.
In terms of employment, I count myself lucky to have a job, that despite being full time provides for me a work environment which is both relaxing, socialble and productive. I do see that as a positive in comparison to what Chiqui and other people in the service industry do.
In terms of UAI, I hope to see everyone at school on Friday, just to catch up on past weeks. I wish everyone well in their anxiety until UAI day. I have learnt that whatever I get is whatever I deserve, and worrying is not going to change anything now. So why bother?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home