The calm after the storm.
Lalala, I think that it's going to be hard to top the blogs of the previous few days, in terms of angerness and 'losing it'-ness. However that's not me... I am very calm, collected and yeah and only when people do stupid stuff, it bothers me.
So as for tonight... a few games of mahjong, even on the simplest 'KFC' mode, and yet I still lost. How miserable luck is that? Let's hope it's not a precursor to miserable luck in just 6 days time...
UAI Foreword
I hope to get 99.3+ which means I get into doing com/law. The reason is simple... I don't want to do full time work. But then again, an opportunity like that doesn't come along everyday, so if I don't get it, I will be staying put working full time. I have already said that I don't really like working full time detailed in previous blogs, but opportunities are to be taken!
Positivity
Having lived my whole high school life in negativity, I have decided to go positive- hah, where's the laughing? I have said before that I should think better of myself, and that might do me some good... So in relation to the UAI, I will get what I deserve- and I shouldn't be disappointed because true successors do well regardless of 99 or 98.95. Let's be happy. La la la la la. La la la la la. Ya ya ya ya ya.
Let's be happy happy happy... happy happy happy- yeah yeah yeah~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home