Friday, December 05, 2003

Last Lunchtime Blog

Just had lunch with Jason, got back and found the entire office empty, so I thought that the time would be better spent doing something else, like going on the net and doing this blog.

But I hear sounds from the lifts, so they could be coming back, so I should really make this quick. Hah, the week so far has been quite good, except for the occasional boredom, which was rewarded last night when I realised that my bank account had grown by a sum of money.

Today- let's see, I had to do this creditors circular report for this business I'm now working on, and send it off. Before I had to do some searching for correspondence for a creditor too... But before that, I was literally bored shitless with absolutely nothing to do at about 9-10:30... now that was bad!

I was just told by Liesel that the people come back at 2:30 usually on fridays, so I have just a bit more time to sit and surf the net. Hah, so I'll do that, and stop my nonsense talk. okay? Chiqui... im suffering worse than you are at the moment mwahahah...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home