Monday, December 01, 2003

Okay- work is actually tough.

Okay folks. I'm at work at the moment, and its during my lunch break. I sure hope that I'm allowed to do this, and that i dont get fired or sacked in the too near distant future.

Till now, I've had to do an insolvency case which included tracking down some 30-40 clients, finding their phone numbers, talking to them and finding their fax details, sending them faxes, then now ive got a heap of files on my table just waiting for me to do after lunch. But before then, I had to take about 5 trips to see clients all over the city and get details, this is exhausting work...

I'm already disheartened just looking at my next pile! I have literally like 10 folders each filled with stuff for me to handle after this, so I should make the best of the lunch break...

Hah, I'm back in the office for the lunch break coz i can do this, and also its air conditioned and I was lazy at Pitt St to find somewhere to sit and eat. I met my 4 fellow cadets today, and hopefully I may get some time to get to know them... I have one sitting behind me, but we've been too busy at it all day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home