Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Ichiban.

Itsuka itsuka subete no tamashii ga. Yasuraka ni nareru you ni.

Otherwise I'd be in another bad mood coz I'm quite bored at the moment, and it's the constant frustration of this feeling that annoys me. Go these chinese songs hah. And I insist that japanese songs sound much better than korean songs- hah, am I being spiteful enough, ay?

Besides that, all I have to complain about today is just how bored I am, hence my endless hours on the net, which is just as boring really... Then today the unthinkable happened- my phone's battery stuffed up?! And dont bother asking me why, coz if i knew, then would it have happened?! ARGH fricken hell- this is the ultimate disaster seeing my phone is my life right now! And seeing i've racked up a humongous bill, that is spending about 8 bucks in the last week on it, my parents see it as a blessing in disguise.

So yeah. Everyone tells me to be happy, but hah, i seemingly am, which is good enough for me. But to be honest, these days, i'm more stressed and pissed off than i am happy. Ah well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home