Friday, November 21, 2003

The last week has hit me hard.

I have fallen ill for the first time in about half a year.
This is atrocious timing of course, but seeing what I've done in the last week, I would be the least surprised if I hadn't fallen earlier. The constant nights of non-stop net chatting, drinking, eating poorly, poor patterns of everything and just overall hot and cold temperature craziness have all totally stuffed me up.

I feel sorry for Chiqs, but I don't do it with the same sincerity as normal with symptoms of dizziness, and overall sickness flying around my body like flies swarming in the summer. I hope I'm not stricken for Sunday's reunion... that'll be the ultimate disaster! So tonight I'm going to sleep well and I'll be piling on the vitamins just to get through two more days. Hopefully I don't need to sleep on my bed and think I'm going to die tommorow or in the next hour, minute or second.

I'll lie low for the next 2 days coz i think the computer isn't doing me much good either. Till next time, hope I don't die...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home