Fun times.
Hey guys. I was thinking that the continuous writing here was a bit bland, so I'll post a pic or two in this post. This one was taken at Queenie's 17th, out west at Kellyville.
I will grab my hands on pics of our reunion soon. Though it was small, it was fun, except it rained buckets in the afternoon. The expected attendance of in excess of 15 did not eventuate disappointingly, but nevertheless it was good to see the guys and gals who did turn up after such a long time, esp Hugh!. Thanks to those who attended: Hugh, Rowan, Maggie, Andy, Ms Missiris+partner+daughter, Sisi+brother, Ailie.
There were those who agreed to come but did not show up or call us. Ah well.
Sisi says:
the reunion kinda disappointed me
Sisi says:
noone showed up or even bothered calling...hehehe
We'll hopefully see you on Dec 19 (UAI day- or brunch day for us), more details later. See you at the next one~
Have fun!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home