Thursday, November 27, 2003

lalalala

The past few days had been a bit hazy. Until I actually did some decent stuff today. Ji and Andy came over and we played a lot of games... @_@" Counterstrike and this James Bond shooting one... and Andy Chan went home with Michael Moore's book lol. Ji and I then went out to the city to the Jap Film Fest screening the Waterboys at 9pm @_@". That was one hell of a funny movie. It's been a long time since I had a good laugh. we spotted Alex Doneau there as well with his cousin. A lot of sight seeing, since there was a lot of asian woman around. After all, that movie was more of a girl flick (topless dudes trying to do synchronised swimming...) Despite that, I had an enjoyable evening. Im gonna be looking forward to the Chinese one.

The city is so lively at night, the environment is so... ALIVE. Esp. at circular quay. Me and Ji managed to catch a glimpse at that giant princess Cruise ship that came into Sydney Harbour... and WHOAH~!

I need a job ><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home