Sunday.
With my magnificently lack of gaming experience (apart from mahjong these days) or Japanese anime viewing time, I unfortunately cannot continue adding any ideas to the production and design stage of the game.
Whatever ideas that may be 'thrown around', I'm sure that they will all add to the unique dynamic of this game. Good games are a result of extensive market research, incorporated within a framework of creative, visual and functional capabilities. I assume that we already know this, and I'm merely stating the obvious.
In relation to other matters, ie moving. We'll be moving on Saturday, and boxes are flooding the house. I have already arranged a new telephone number, so ask me for it. Oh, and my mobile is fixed! Hurrah for that.
In the meantime, I'll be half packing, half wishing I was out somewhere- like today in Chinatown/Market City/Paddys Markets. But never mind, I'm sure this week will be one that won't be forgotten in a hurry.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home