SCALING ROBBED ME
Look, I hate this- I knew I would somehow not gather enough marks to get into law. I have failed.
This is my worst case scenario at the moment since I have just missed out on it and I have been relegated to do the subject which I had previously set my mind to, but now dread doing- commerce.
I have several options left for me at the moment:
1. I do law at UTS
2. I proceed with the cadetship doing part time commerce
3. Just do full time commerce
4. Do something else
I hate this situation coz I'm in limbo, and if it hadn't been for my laziness and '96' attitude to the HSC, then I might have done better. DAMN.
See yous all later at school, where I'll be distressed as to what to do next.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home