My problem: I'm Asian.
I have been scouring the UAC guide for the last 2 hours since I got home from dinner out (western style with courses and all- was not very use to it at all... 3 knives and 3 forks... wha? and all those small dishes accumulating to one big one?!) and going to Lugarno to see those Christmas lights on Maple St. A sight to behold! Got home at about 11.
Asian
B:
heh exactly
we (asians) get the mark, get disappointed at what we miss out on and scan for the next highest course like we would a dictionary. then we settle for that one coz we don't want to 'waste' the mark.
skips meanwhile are only set on one thing and one thing only, and are absolutely stoked when they get it. their goals are set on that only.
i reckon that the skips have got it best, and the system is designed to be used in that fashion, and I have once again been rorted by my fellow continentmen.
Asian Mystery
The thing that annoys me, and I can see it coz I missed out, which is hypocritical coz Im doing it myself now is this phenomena called 'wastage'. Those freaks that got above me don't want to waste their fricken 99.90s and 99.55s so they just pick my course- UNSW and USYD law basically. Relegating me with 'just as good' UTS.
If...
Shame on you (excluding me) because I have shamed myself enough with my UAI. Parents are trying to make me feel better, but it's not working coz I know that if I hadn't been that lazy during the HSC, I could've done better. If I knew I could get 99.10 on this, I would've put in that extra effort. If I knew that I could get this mark, I would have taken my mind off just getting a 96. If only I could do this again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home