Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Mixed. 'Milkshake'.

Durings times when you feel sick- probably coz I stayed up very late (no kidding) on 3 consecutive days, and it's taking its toll. You feel like doing nothing, eating nothing, thinking of nothing and just sit there till it feels better. Which it never does. It still hasn't. (Don't want to end up like Anita Mui: now that's a sad story)

To dispel my urges of sickness, went out and visited some friends, one of whom is in uni now. He was shocked that I'd take a course that would consume 5 whole years of my life, but that sounds kinda hypocritical from him: med takes 6 years, and he's in his third. Maybe that's an indicator or silent hint of some sort?

But before that, it was yum cha. That was nice. It's always nice, and funny watching the 'gwai lo' eat. Heh, seeing them eat the savoury mixed with the sweet- eg. egg tarts with the 'gaos', and picking to eat things like 'si choi', fried stuff and noodles- which we would otherwise not eat. A novelty in itself everytime I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home