...
Ben you didn't miss much! lol
NYE at circular quay was PACKED! Gotta make different plans next year... I managed to get half caught in a fight behind me during the fireworks... Bloody drunks... thank god I had Shaolin POWER~! lol...joking... I ran and hid like a kid ~_~"
Anywho... I've never been out for NYE and although I didn't find the environment very ideal (it was so packed... god ><) I thought seeing the fireworks with your own eyes and ears is much better than on tv. HAHA The 9pm one was better, mainly because it managed to play Clocks by Coldplay (I have a soft spot for that song :P) during the display.
But before that, Ji and I watched Return of the King, and my GOD... I personally found it disappointing... but not as much as Matrix Revolutions (sigh)
Anywho... I wished some people could've came for the 9pm fireworks... *shrug*
My aim to write and post a writing piece failed. Life is too short for it :P I do bid au revoir to 2003, being the shittest year I've had in life so far and I'm gonna make sure I start the new year with a blast! Wish you all a blissful and content new year!
As drunk Jackson would say, *hic* I lurvs u yaaaaaaaaaaaall ^.^V

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home