Info Day. Persuasion uni-style.
I went today thinking I was definitely doing UTS.
At UTS, I was very happy with what I saw.
UNSW was bludgey and just socially orientated.
Then I realised that I needed to ask about transfers, which was when the trouble began.
UNSW managed to convince me to do BComm there, saying how easy it was for me to transfer with my UAI and my projected tertiary results.
I was persuaded.
USYD gave me the same talk, and I was persuaded there.
Came home and parents shouted sense into me and they took advantage of the fact that I couldn't barely speak when I got home.
Yin is trying to persuade me to UTS with him coz I need to do his proxy for him.
So I put UTS as third choice, even though I will have to prolong my study or overload myself in 2nd year if transfer is successful to UNSW.
We'll see what happens.
Good luck with the preferences guys.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home