Sunday, January 04, 2004

Arvo Blues

7-11. My most common hang out late at night. Unlike the bright white fluorescence we commonly see in our local 7-11 store, I saw a really dim run-down convenient store. There was a long queue of people to be served by two chinese girls who have been motifs in Ji and I's little adventures out. Knowing there's something that I wanted to buy and yet, not grabbing it, I lined up in the hope for a travel blue bus ticket. But I knew subconsciously that they didn't stock them, yet I still waited in the gruelling line only to find they only had black market school train fares used by Japanese tourists. I can't recall the faces of the counter girls... but if I did, I think it might add more meaning to this dream. I thanked her, like i always do when I fail to do something and refuse to purchase something, and walked down the isle with my little sister and looked at some grocery products...

This is the first dream in a long while that I can recall. I only had this last night, after some depressing dilemnas invading my subconscious pessimistic mind. It's hard to stay in line, focused and happy when your current relationship is nothing more than physical and that your best friend who has been involved in this earlier is making his moves now. How F***ED can someone's life get? BTW, I was being hypothetical... but they commonly quote that people hate the pessimist because they are usually right.
Just when you think your life can't get any worse, it just does.
*inhales cig*
*sips beer*
I thought I might have waken up, but my life is still just a dream...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home