I'm proposing to form a resistance group.
We will be responsible for spreading the word about the need for better union food. Instead of burnt foccacias and third rate fish & chips, I want to know that my food was cooked exquisitely and with passion, with a Kitchen Stadium in the middle of the Colonade and constant Iron Chef battles to provide entertain for all students.
Our main policy drives include forming a council and a constitution to have a more political edge for cooks and chefs. Instead of SRC elections every year, it should be determined by a cooking competition, with the winners taking all by presenting the most visually complementary and best dishes that relate to the themed ingredient.
And most importantly, we will ensure all our general meetings will have sufficient supplies of Lindt chocolate for everyone.
I like the mint ones.
It shall be called the Partisans for the Rightful Ownership of Student Welfare Rights and their Needs for Food (PRO-SWRNF)
...
In other news, i have a sore throat.

3 Comments:
Who the hell is Max Breener???
You North Shorers are dirty cannibals
is it just me, or has the blog divided sydney into northerners vs everyone else in the last few blogs (preceding- depending on the order you read it)
You know, I'm 1/4 northener.
Post a Comment
<< Home