I can't help but feel very fucking weird after watching Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
Maybe the fact that it bears way too much similiarity to my current life, or that I have so many other commitments that all of a sudden have such minute importance relative to the presence and fuzzy feeling I get from my significant other.
Joy Division is very cool. Besides their popular songs (Love will Tear Us Apart, Transmission, Atmosphere, New Dawn Fades), I love this particular one - Decades. As far as I know, its only in their "Still" album and creates the atmosphere of extremely mellow torture without trying... listening to it makes me cringe (in a good way)
In boring news...
Anime UNSW AGM ran pretty terribly... but at least we got through it. Our bank reserve looks extremely scary ~_~"
I changed my windows interface look to bear similarity to an Apple OS. I miss my work already =( Might get an apple computer one day...

2 Comments:
I can't help but feel partly responsible for the weirdness you felt. Even if you have me erased from your mind, Jackson, I will track you down and make you remember me.
Matt: Apples reek style. No wonder designers user them. I got sucked into them =(
Alex: Thanks for the DVD Alex! It's been a long time since i watched a good romantic-related film. Last one I saw was Before Sunset and that was months ago.
Post a Comment
<< Home