Monday, October 31, 2005

I've been waiting all day for the database to fix up so I could comment, but dang it.

I hope no one ever changes, so we can live on like ourselves back in high school till the day we die. And this doesn't just go to all the people on this blog. This goes to everyone else out there who are even remotely acquainted to me, or to Chiqui, or to anyone else on this blog. Your participation in our lives makes it shine just a little more. It'll make my day to meet up with Chiqui and we start talking like we used to with our penile problems. Ill glorify the moment James Myint and I talk about totally random but meaningful stuff. And the silent friendship I have with Pang. There is just too many people to mention.

All you guys rock.

We need to organise a huge but intimate get together in the holidays.

And Happy 2 years for this blog. And many more years to come =)

3 Comments:

At Mon Oct 31, 06:51:00 pm, Blogger benny said...

Happy Birthday blog! And cheers to many more moments blogging ahead...

 
At Mon Oct 31, 07:23:00 pm, Blogger Alex said...

Yeah, I just uncovered this MSN log between you and Pang:

"















"

And so on. Rock on, Deviltaro.

 
At Wed Nov 02, 12:25:00 am, Blogger Jackson C said...

ben - Hip hip hooray! And a happy birthday to you too =)

alex - lololol... you should've seen our conversations during February last year...
"





















"

Matt - Bladerunner rocks. Vangelis is pretty cool. And no, our memories are like ... clowns in the middle of the Melbourne cup.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home