Monday, October 17, 2005

I'm really starting to feel the weight of being in my current job. I'm also starting to feel the weight of being involved in student politics. This world is so much worse then it seems. I want my pokemon world back.

I cant wait till it's all over.

3 Comments:

At Tue Oct 18, 12:29:00 am, Blogger Jackson C said...

I learnt a lot from this experience.

Politics should never be taken from face value. If im literally shitting my pants over uni politics... man... you really need good control of yourself and your emotions...

Even making Palpatine cry made me feel bad... Palpatine has a chance to join the good side...

 
At Tue Oct 18, 12:56:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You seem to have progressed beyond the petty fighting of Asian uni politics. It's time you channelled your political ambitions into a real political force like the Young Labour.


- Carl

 
At Tue Oct 18, 02:35:00 am, Blogger Jackson C said...

I don't want to get involved anymore. As soon as my term as CASOC Coordinator ends, i need a serious break away from all this.

Asian pettiness isn't politics, its immorality.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home