dead man on tracks
For those of you wondering why Cityrail has once again stuffed up, with delays across the Eastern Suburbs/Illawara line tonight, someone was hit by a train at Kogarah station.
I was on that train, and if it had been a terrorist attack, I'd be dead by now. Doors were locked shut, no one said anything across the PA and most importantly, the air-con continued to be broken.
They say that the system is better and we are ready for anything, but we aren't even ready when someone gets killed on railway tracks, at a station, damn it.

4 Comments:
That's like the second one I know of in a week. That's how much people hate cityrail. They'd rather kill themselves then wait for those fucking trains.
I'd also like to point out how shocking it was to find a lack of sympathy in that post.
HAHAHA
Good one Andy, ill give u that one :P
I fear the new cityrail timetables.
Lack of sympathy. I didn't realise how unsympathetic it came out to be. Eh. That was the last thing on my mind as I was stuck on the train starving.
And on new timetables. I read a Cityrail flyer on way to work that on our line, they are similar if not the same as the current one. So, yeah, the bodge continues..
Post a Comment
<< Home