Thursday, August 11, 2005

I am currently looking at the sour gummi worm that I saved for Fei and was meant to give to her two days ago but forgot. It doesn't look great now...

I just got back from the second Myer interview and there's something i want to say.

Fuck you Myer. I don't want to work for you.

They had a questionaire about what department would you work in. I said I wanted to work in the music/ movies department because I've been known to stay in music/ movie stores for a whole day. Then the jerk made a remark, "Did you buy anything?"

What the fuck was that meant to mean?? That I'm an Asian and that I'm totally cheapo and I look around in stores and never buy anything? Why don't you come over to my place and Ill show you what I have and then afterwards I will beat you to death. I have a strong stance on legitimacy and the boundaries between purchasing something you like and something you don't like. I always purchase legitimate movies that I've enjoyed. I always purchase legitimate CDs that I've enjoyed. And the guy cracks that joke and hurts my feelings. ARGH

And then when it couldn't get worse, I get my bag checked on my way out. AM I THAT SUSS????? Then I went to Kmart and got my bag checked.

PEOPLE! IM ON YOUR SIDE! IM AGAINST UNION REGRESSIVE REFORMS! WHY DO YOU CHECK MY BAGS???? fucking hell... do i seriously look like a crook???

Then to top it off, I'm out of money, so I couldn't buy any food.

I feel sad. I want chocolate.

1 Comments:

At Thu Aug 11, 08:04:00 pm, Blogger Jackson C said...

Doesn't your brother like my pods? =(

Hahaha.. fair enough hon... that's a tough call...

If we drink, unemployment would only get worse =(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home