That's just insane
1. Bec Cartwright and Lleyton Hewitt make me cringe when I watch Wimbledon. And to think what the child will look like? (okay, very mean)
2. Douglas Wood being paid $500,000 for his interview tonight with Sandra Sully, when efforts towards his rescue was funded by taxpayer money. He has been told that he need not pay a cent towards his own rescue. If only the Government was ever that nice... Can I not pay my tax this month?
3. Big Brother turning into a televised brothel for the sake of viewer ratings. Who watches it anyway?
4. Those Chinese spies, now defectors, saying that there's a spy network in Australia appearing daily on TV when they know very well that the network is watching their every move.
5. Japan's killing of whales for science. They can't compare the killing of whales with kangaroos... there are millions more kangaroos in Australia than whales in the oceans. But still, wonder what it tastes like? Surely, can't be that bad if they want to eat more?
6. Oh, and to those people that said to boycott Japanese products. HAHAHAHA. Dream on.
7. The idea that both our House of Reps and Senate will be Coalition controlled from July 1. Wonder what radical changes will happen to Australia for the next few years that didn't stand a chance of being passed the last 9?
8. Oh- can't not mention John Brogden and how he thinks he knows the answer to solving federal-state relations by centralising health and IR, but yet is so clueless as to how he would govern NSW. Bob Carr hasn't done that bad, except for the increased fees, increased taxes, heavy stamp duty, land tax, poor poor poor state of cityrail, deteriorating state transit, crashing ferries, packed hospitals, installation of more speed cameras, drying up dams, leaking pipes... He still gets my (1), coz who else is there to vote for?

3 Comments:
Whooo!
I've incited a riot of posting!
1/ Bec Cartwright and Lleyton make me cringe, period. I dont know why, they just do.
2/ Douglas Wood was held at gunpoint for a few weeks, saw people getting shot and decapitated, was apparently there for 'humanitarian' reasons (objective sources have stated he went for business reasons...humanitarian?), comes back to Australia selling out and actually think about going back to Iraq. I love how his other captive friend sent out Bounty Hunters. Boba Fett vs Iraqi Extremists!
3/ I actually watch the up late one because sometimes I get lonely at night and Fei's got exams =( But yeah, Big Brother is totally stupid... now I gotta figure out this new puzzle for $1000 :P
4/ Got lost wth the chinese spies story. Someone give me an update on that?
5/ FREE WILLY!!!!
6/ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... who the fuck would say they would boy cott Japanese products? Good luck with that... and chances are, those traffic light parts are made by the japanese, so dont bother crossing the road when you leave your house... WAIT, which could well be made by japanese made costruction trucks & equipment.. jeez... self righteous bitches piss me off... self righteous stupid bitches make me laugh.
7/ For some bizarre reason, I'm really scared of this happening... although I shouldnt...
8/ ok... =\
A lot of things just didn't add up...
Post a Comment
<< Home