Thursday, June 23, 2005

This is just an idea.
Let's all migrate to Livejournal?
So we can join with Willie, Alex, Peter, everyone else and be one happy family circle!

8 Comments:

At Fri June 24, 11:11:00 am, Blogger benny said...

An idea i'm not really supportive of, but who am i to say anyway, coz i haven't even been here most of the time. i did read though.

but yeah, i kinda like the distinct character here. it's like our (or your i should say) forum, and people have to make the effort to come and see it. hah, in a way it's special? that'll be lost over at LJ when it all gets individual, somewhat. but i realise it's been like that for a while anyway. so yeh. don't let me stop you from taking it over.

personally, i dun really like the format over there. but then again, i have no right to say anything. meh. will shut up, and go back to doing what i have to do.

 
At Sat June 25, 12:19:00 am, Blogger Jackson C said...

I love you guys.

We might as well stay. This is our home I suppose.

 
At Sat June 25, 10:10:00 am, Blogger Alex said...

Man, I love you morons (two of you are morons, at least).

I love how Andy says that moving to Livejournal will "commercialise" the bored bloggers. Dude: Blogger is owned by Google, kings of corporation and underhanded internet business practices.
I use gmail, I don't mind ... but your argument makes you The Masked Hypocrite, bottom of the lightweight wrestling league.

The fact is that Blogger is a system with very few perks; and if you're desperate for "togetherness", make yourselves an LJ community. That is incredibly easy in the modern world.

I think that the issue really is that of the six of you, only two have bothered "making the effort" to write anything. You guys are just whiney little bitches who know you have nothing to say and if the LJ move takes place you will be swallowed up into the nothingness you are here.
You're defining Bored Bloggers by your byline, which represents the eternal nothingness of your blogging existence (not your personal existence, your blogging existence).

Personally, I'm all for Jackson and Qi moving to LJ. That way I can stop getting all of the effing email bounces back when I leave comments.
If Jackson fixes that up, he can stay at Blogger and blog it up - I won't complain. Wherever he's happy. It was nice of him to democratise it ... but pointless.

 
At Sat June 25, 01:11:00 pm, Blogger benny said...

i'm glad that my existence is truly in the real world, and not in the blogger world. i know that i don't contribute, i realise that. and i know that if it moves to LJ, then i go with the move. having said that, i would rather spend that extra 10 or so minutes living than blogging. so no regrets there about my virtual non-existence.

besides, if you're so disatisfied with our blog, then i see no reason why you should waste your time to labour here and read it. and whilst i do value what you have said, i don't see what right you have to complain at the quality or quantity of what we contribute. this is an individual choice for the 6 of us here. and if you, as a status of reader, is dissatisfied, then too bad. you don't have to read our seemingly nothingness. simple. surely, the ones whining aren't us.

 
At Sat June 25, 02:37:00 pm, Blogger Alex said...

Do not fear change. Let change fear you. I never said I was dissatisfied with this blog, other than the commenting system (which I feel is a valid complaint, even if everything else is too subjective).

At least this issue has made you folks passionate.

(okay, I'll admit calling you "whining bitches" was harsh).

 
At Sun June 26, 12:33:00 am, Blogger Alex said...

Mainly defending livejournal.

 
At Sun June 26, 03:07:00 am, Blogger Jackson C said...

This isn't a happy family circle =(

...

I'll shout you all chupa chups eh?
Sorry for the mess...

 
At Mon June 27, 02:16:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes LJ is much better! Make the move!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home