I have an exam tomorrow. INFS1603 - Business Database Management. I have come across a conflicting life philosophy and I am compelled to rebutt.
There isn't much to say but:
1/ Life isn't all about girls.
2/ 'Trying' to get a girl is probably one of the worst things you can do. If it doesn't seem to work, don't force it to work. Straighten your hair? Men do not straighten their hair. Men fight bears and bare cigarette burns on their chest for fun and are constantly on the run from authority over what they believe in. Not those who looks pretty and all. Insecure teenage boys do that.
3/ Consequently, the more you're being yourself, the higher the chance you'll attract someone who is actually compatible, not someone you want to bang for one night then get sick of their whining and dump her.
4/ At my commerce camp, we had bunches of buff guys chatting up chicks and not making themselves useful, whilst a skinny shit like me managed to pack over 150 bags onto a van. Seriously, dun be a buff boy, be a fucking MAN.
5/ I am over the confidence phase. I am more in the 'don't give a fuck at all, so fuck off or I will rip your boobs off' phase. 99.995% of girls I ever run into just whine and bitch, either about work, (insert guy or girl's name), bad food, or how the toilet stinks. Absolutely no substance. 0.005% consists of one girl (my sweet honey), and although she bitches, she bitches good and does something about it.
6/ There are no such thing as hardcore asian nerds. And as far as I'm concerned, there's not a single hardcore asian at UNSW, USYD or UTS. Just plain wannabes. 'Actual' hardcore asians are working in a brothel, in the middle of a drug run or are serving time right now. They are the true hardcore asians. Either that, or there are cover ups at uni studying so they can expand the black market when they get out of uni.
7/ I LOVE POKEMON, DRAGONBALL, ACTUARIAL MATHS AND PICKING MY NOSE. ALMOST EVERY GUY DOES TOO. JUST THAT MOST ARE IN DENIAL OF IT JUST TO BE 'TOUGH'. TRY STICKING AN OPEN FLAME UNDER YOUR ARM YOU FUCKING WANNABE. OR SLAMMING YOUR HEAD AGAINST A WALL REPEATEDLY. WAIT, YOU CAN'T. YOU MIGHT RUIN YOUR FUCKIN STRAIGHT HAIR.
8/ And despite everything I've said, probably around 80-90% of women would rather go for a guy who can straighten his hair over a guy who isn't afraid to have his penis chopped, or not afraid to run in the rain. And that, unfortunately, is a FACT to an extent(as shown in our recent UNSW union election results.)
Random sayings. That's all.

5 Comments:
lol. do u have a voodoo doll of james? *stab* *stab* You should accept UNSW as UNSW Asia =)
-Carl
she stole it.
=(
1.umm i hate it how asians are stereotyped, im not a nerd at all. I am commenting a few hours before my exam.
2.I like clubbing with my gf, does that make me desperate. I like dancing because theres rhythm involved, and rhythmic music is rnb(rhythm and blues).
3. Don't advertise your love in public attention seeker.
4.Only some types of asians have small dicks. That is japs and korean, because asian porn is usually jap or korean. So the rest of asian men are stereotyped as having small pee pees.
5.wtf...u got belly fluff??? thats not sexy.
A few hours ago I had a bit of a line up after reading the comment at uni. But I guess Fei beat me to it before I did and I really could not put it in any better words that she did.
To 'Anonymous', this is not an act of hostility, but an act of friendship in its most cruel yet loving way.
1/ Asians are nerds. Period. What's worse than an asian nerd is an asian nerd in denial.
Ok. Let's be less serious.
umm i hate it how asians are stereotyped
Everyone gets stereotyped. Stop crying over spilt milk.
im not a nerd at all.
What the hell are you doing on our lame blog? Go 'clubbin' or out drinking with your friends, you non-nerdy gal.
I am commenting a few hours before my exam.
Again, I'm very flattered you chose to read and comment on our lame nerdy blog over an exam that can well determine the rest of your life.
2/I like clubbing with my gf
I like going to random gigs with my gf
does that make me desperate
Yes I'm desperate for my gf. She's beautiful, sexy and a friggin' genius and there's nothing more I wanna do than to dance like crazy with her for a whole night with my favourite Joy Division tracks playing till my eardrums hurt than going home to make love to her.
I like dancing because theres rhythm involved, and rhythmic music is rnb(rhythm and blues).
My smart lil girl explained it well to you. This generation has totally forgotten the meaning of what rnb is. Our generation has been brainwashed by so much trash... I don't want to get started on this topic. Or I'm gonna get an essay starting. I'm so sick of the misogynistic lyrics and how they portray women purely as sex objects. And every single club in Sydney plays the music and expects people to dance to it, like they're celebrating the defeat of many decades of hard work to the rise of Feminism. Fuck this dumb generation of stupid people.
Seriously, refer to one of comments I posted somewhere around here with some Tupac quotes, have an OBJECTIVE mind and just read it and tell me if it makes any legitimate sense.
3.Don't advertise your love in public attention seeker.
I can't put in any better words than she has. I'm not embarassed to tell everyone in the world I love her too! Love you hon! ^_^V
4.Only some types of asians have small dicks.
OK.
That is japs and korean, because asian porn is usually jap or korean.
OK. You know your porn.
So the rest of asian men are stereotyped as having small pee pees.
OK
Sorry to be so short on this penis topic. I kinda get sick of talking about penises 'cause I have one and I see it everyday and I kinda get sick of looking and talking about it so yeah... If you have one you'd know what I mean.
5.wtf...u got belly fluff??? thats not sexy.
It's ok to be jealous. Not many women have belly fluff. My girl happens to be a special one who does :) belly fluff is SEXY! BELLY RAINBOW FLUFF FOREVER!
(>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')>
Oh, here's a last comic strip to leave u guys. Peter Hudson sent me he lin, it was pretty cool :)
http://www.yukihime.com/board/badasskirby.jpg
Post a Comment
<< Home