limbo
It's now the period of time between exams starting and uni finishing off for this half year. This means, I'm back on the trail of bludginess, with added incentive (!)- ie, broadband- and that has brought me back here, posting, again for the first time in what... ages.
Haven't been blogging lately, coz, I have nothing to blog, haven't even been here, don't have time, don't want to, dunno who'd bother reading it, dun know why... endless list of excuses. Dont' hear me rant. But yeah, I am not dead, yet. In the time that I've been comatose from here, the blog's changed. Somewhat. A lot.
Interesting question is to see if I slip back, or remain awake...
In the meantime, have fun, and see yous on the other side of the tunnel.
Oh, and I was bored, so I, like everyone else, took the test. Why did it have to be so damn long? I dun have that that much time... The results are slightly scary, and somewhat accurate. lol
| Advanced Global Personality Test Results
|
Traits:
paranoid tendencies, irritable, anxious, fidgety, dependent, worrying, emotionally sensitive, prone to regret, depressed, second guesses self, somewhat fragile, dislikes change, prefers organized to unpredictable, suspicious, phobic, craves attention, not a risk taker, low self control, very sensitive to criticism, unadventurous, does not make friends easily, defensive, obsessive, low self esteem

1 Comments:
I sometimes think there's smething new added to that everytime..
Post a Comment
<< Home