WE'RE HERE TO STAY.
Judging from the lack of responses, I suppose Ninja isn't a great idea to you guys. Since when did responsibility and age stop us from playing a harmless ninja game at Myer?
I've had a huge mixture of thoughts. My apologies for my lack of posts. Not that many people read them anyway, but to those who do, I thank you for your patience. I've realised from what I do everyday that I have a lot of little dreams that I want to achieve, yet, on my current path, I'm not going to at all. I want to make this film. I don't have the resources, knowledge or creativity anymore. I want to have a design background. Im hit with realisation every night that I'm a design wannabe. I haven't had the guts to drop Commerce to do it. I don't deserve to do it. I want to draw pictures and make little things and have a portfolio *beep no*. My enthusiasm is running dry already.
Or maybe I just need a damn cigarette to get me working again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home