I'm in favour of the Ninja concept, although I'm sure that people are afraid of being told off. So send it into the forest, but that's been done before... Eh... Dunno?
Anyway, well I have been busy lately. So I haven't been able to get online often or even blog, but I think I may now.
It's trial time now for HSC students. I spent most of my time this week marking trial papers and I finally know what it's like to be a teacher and seeing people fudge answers... I read the question, then the answer and then the candidate's response. Then I find that there's no logical link between the first and the last line of working. FUDGE! zero zero zero zero hahahah. And I'm not kidding, it's FUN!
That's been fun, and I haven't yet been criticised for being the marker of a set of papers with marks ranging from 28% to 82%. phew.
And... I think that Mat should cook a dinner party for us and Jackson should conjure up more ideas and maybe get Jiao to help design or something? :P

5 Comments:
What about a "pot luck" dinner!? I doubt Matthew can afford anything too extravagant.
- carl
Hahaha. You never heard of the term "pot luck"..???
It means all the guests each bring a dish to add to whatever is being made by the host. You are supposed to make it before you bring it to their place (it's meant for you to show off your culinary prowess like a competition).
Who's bringing the roast duck?
- Carl
a proper definition
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
A potluck or potluck dinner is a gathering of people for a meal where most of the participants bring food to be shared among everyone at the gathering. These gatherings are usually organized by churches and other community groups.
Typical dishes served at potluck dinners include spaghetti, hot dish or casserole, and salad. Also, a variety of desserts are usually available.
The word potluck is erroneously said by some to originate from the Native American term potlatch.
The word potluck dates from the sixteenth century, and the earliest written citation is 1592 - in England. (NASHE Four Lett. Confut. Ded., "That that pure sanguine complexion of yours may never be famisht with pot lucke"). It is a portmanteau word formed from pot and luck.
Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potluck"
lol matthew - a charity case?
a proper definition
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
A potluck or potluck dinner is a gathering of people for a meal where most of the participants bring food to be shared among everyone at the gathering. These gatherings are usually organized by churches and other community groups.
Typical dishes served at potluck dinners include spaghetti, hot dish or casserole, and salad. Also, a variety of desserts are usually available.
The word potluck is erroneously said by some to originate from the Native American term potlatch.
The word potluck dates from the sixteenth century, and the earliest written citation is 1592 - in England. (NASHE Four Lett. Confut. Ded., "That that pure sanguine complexion of yours may never be famisht with pot lucke"). It is a portmanteau word formed from pot and luck.
Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potluck"
lol matthew - a charity case?
Oh. I think I'll just let Mat do the cooking..
Tomato egg rice and vegetable noodles may be the beginnings of a culinary master...
Post a Comment
<< Home