The much needed anger blog...
My stress levels are on the rise. I have never been so irritated in my life. So I'm just gonna sum it up now.
1/ Initiation 2 posters: I forwarded a complaint and will spiff up a cartoon for Blitz made concerning it. I am literally suffering from paranoid schizophrenia, scared that around every corridor or every toilet I go to, I would see that motherfucking poster. This poster has been LITERALY everywhere. On every classroom door, toilet, timetable slots. Simon, CASOC director, also agrees with me and has ensured that security get into it and that societies held responsible will be fined for vandalism.
2/ Coop people are fucking jerks. I spent the entire day wishing to God that they get decapitated. In case you didn't know, Co-ops are the corporate sponsored scholarship winners of UNSW, especially in the Commerce faculty. Second to obnoxious 1st year kids (who kinda have an excuse to be total losers since they are stupid), co-op big headed pricks come second. Do they have to stay around in groups and laugh over EXTREMELY lame jokes to keep their heads inflated? "HEY! I'm AN ATTENTION WHORE WHO HAS A COOP SCHOLARSHIP! ANYWAY, HAHA, IM FUNNY!" Or are they so insecure they have to stay in this lame babysitter's club? * note, not applicable to all coops. Some of you are cool. You know who you are, but you don't show it, and I recognise it. You are cool.
3/ Obnoxious 1st year losers. Haven't been getting on my nerves as much since I've been totally avoiding them. Either that or I haven't noticed them.
4/ Fake people. Especially those close to me. Whom I've spent half my life with. And trust and cherish so much. And treat you like my true blood brothers. Not the "Yo Bro, wassup" but the "I will travel to your house and try to make time for you even though I'm dead sick to fix your comp for you so you can continue to do your assignments" love. Or the "I will fix your computer for you so you can reconvince your cousin to keep it so you don't lose $1500 even though I was halfway moving out of my house." We are grown ups. We are HUMAN. Grow some BALLS. There is a thing called 'communication.' I sometimes wish I could just tell you guys to FUCK off and ask you to give me back the time I lost for you guys, but you guys would never be able to return it anyway. HOES BEFORE BROS! YEAH!
5/ My sister. My sister is the most fucking annoying person to deal with. For almost 20 years, I have to put up with her constantly taking my belongings and never placing them back. Without ever consulting me. I wouldn't mind if she wanted anything from me, as long as I am told and that it gets returned in the right spot so that me and the rest of the family could find it and use it. No. The selfish bitch keeps doing it. Non-stop. And she laughs. I remember once I had a maths trial and she stole my calculator out of my bag the night before and didn't put it back. And in some bizarre ways, that's why I love my sister. But right now, I feel like choking her. But I'm better than that, so I stole her hair straightening thing for fun.
6/ Hypocrisy. I am sick and tired of people asking me for donations. One more person who does that I will sit them down and give them my fucking boring lecture. Maccas has some bullshit 'Ronald's Children's House' bullcrap. This corporation making BILLIONS of DOLLARS of profit turnover annually, leaves a little box on the register asking people, like me, who make $0 a week and only a three digit amount in my savings account to give them some change. 20c? YOU GUYS MAKE FUCKING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS, THE GUY WORKING BEHIND THE COUNTER PROBABLY HAS MORE MONEY THAN ME AND YOU'RE ASKING ME TO DONATE TO THE MOTHERFUCKING RONALD MACDONALD CHILDREN'S HOUSE BULLCRAP??? I DONT EAT AT MACCAS, BUT EVERYTIME I GO TO A MAJOR STORE AND THEY HAVE SOME KINDA DONATION BULLCRAP, I JUST WANT TO BURN THE PLACE DOWN.
AND HOW ABOUT THE WORLD VISION 10000 APPEAL? A MAJOR CORPORATION CAN SPONSOR 139 CHILDREN IN EXCHANGE FOR THE INCOME OF ONE NEW EMPLOYEE. THAT'S LESS THAN $5000 A MONTH. LETS COMPARE THIS TO COMMBANK, WHOM JUST ANNOUNCED THEIR BIGGEST PROFIT GAINED, FOUR BILLION DOLLARS, THIS YEAR.
SPONSORING 139 CHILDREN: $50, 040 A YEAR
COMMBAK PROFIT: $4, OOO, 000, 000 A YEAR
RELATIVE TO THE AVERAGE JOE, THAT'S AROUND 30C A YEAR.
=(
Edit note: I am going for a Myer interview tomorrow. Wish me luck! ^_^V

7 Comments:
NO!
Not you Andy!
I sincerely apologise, definitely not you. You are the Second LAST person on this earth I would dub fake. (Fei obviously being the very last)
That example was put out of context.
the eternal struggle between Good and Evil: CBS's "Freedom" vs "Initation 2"
- carl
I was gonna say something.
But there are people whom I respect and don't want to offend, so ill be senstive with what Im going to say...
Christianity is a cult.
"Only when you serve God shall you be free" - some random paraphrased Bible quote
False advertising!!!
At least you know what you are getting with the Initiation 2 posters =p
PS. I think religion can be a positive force in one's life as it gives you a sense of purpose but like all things it should be taken in moderation (which is a personal matter). But most forms of organised religion have a lot to answer for. Die Hillsong!!!
-carl
Why is it that u hate the corporate world but your planning to work for colesmyer? If you say Christianity is a cult, then thats like saying every other religion is one don't u think? I think what your trying to say is sects of christianity are cult like for eg HillSong, omg they're undoubtedbly a cult. You should see the way they try to recruit ppl. Oh and I thought a person like your would've seen passed Tim jackson. I'll explain to you why hes so fucked up.
1. He's a journalist no further comments.
2. He backstabbed his BB housemates when they played a prank on the girls.
3. He actually thinks hes good looking, and buff by the way he looks at himself infront of the mirror.
4. He is fake. Everything is an act, all to make a good impression infront of girl's, if u saw him walk the plank on the crane, you would've heard him say "do it for the girl's Timmy", he referred to himself in the third person, hes fucked up.
5.He was fined the 2nd largest amount in the big brother house. He did not deserve to win.
Jackson i am honestly a bit concerned for u. Don't u think your taking this hate the world shit too far. If u compare your pre fei posts dating back to highschool you would find an alarming difference to the posts now. Let me reiterate, Love is indeed a powerful element.
-Andre
Seriously though, if you feel strongly
about World Vision jackson, donate. Most people say it's too hard, but it's wonderfully empowering once you do. Also you get a nice veneer of moral superiority =P oh and save a kid's life.
P.S: Ouch guys. Down a notch.
-JMyint
Andre - i added the colesmyer part as bad humour lol. I think I kinda went overboard with the entire religion issue, it's more that I'm seeing parts of christianity becoming so commercialised and I think that defeats the whole purpose of what religions actually are.
And indeed, love is a powerful element. However, most if not all the stupid ideas originate from me, and enforced or criticised by Fei. I guess she has inspired me to finally use that peanut brain of mine.
Btw - I only watched the uplate BB, so I wasn't too finely tuned to the show, but I was touched by how Tim acted around the house. He must be a bloody good actor if he treated it as a game.
James - Hey! OMG! You come to our silly blog! Once I've actually established a job, I'm gonna sponsor a kid named Karcharial who is a Zulu princess from Mongolia.
Post a Comment
<< Home