Sunday, August 21, 2005

I just smashed our car into the garage... hmmm...
The little streets on the outskirts of Campsie are good practise for Learner drivers.

Called Myer up to book in for a Pre-eployment meeting and a Job skills training thing. Have to go all the way to Parramatta 8:30 on a Saturday morning... fuck. No one gets up at 6 on a Saturday morning. That's wrong. Yes, I got accepted. Hopefully I get placed into the CD/ Movie or Toy department. If not, I'm gonna apply for JB in Chatswood :)

Anyway, my expenditure for today:
Viet Chicken roll $3
Diet Coke (caffeine) $1.80
Little Britain dvd (damn jiao) $32
Clerks dvd $25
Days of Being Wild dvd $25
As Tears Go By dvd $25
American Splendour dvd $15
Manilla folders for uni $5.90
Gum $0.90
Coles Grocery Shopping $70.50
- From chocolate, frozen foods and drinks to Dettol.

Total Expenditure in less than 2 hours: $204.10
Stress: down 42%

Other items required:
- New Jacket (Hurstville sucks. Its clothes shops are either too trendy or too inadequate)
- New Bag (My south park one is dying and Fei stole my Country Road one)
- Pokemon Emerald for dirt cheap price
- GC games: Twilight Princess & that new Pokemon one
- PSP? (if I can claim back taxes on it and spend a total of less than $100 for it) and the GB MICRO!
- Glasses. I'm heaps blind.

N.B. Tony I hate you. You got Jump Super Stars without me bitch!

I was driving and turned on my CD player where I left some very old music in since we first bought the car ages ago. I was very emotionally captured and in some ways, felt extremely nostalgic by some of the old stuff I used to love to listen, and still did but havent in years. The ambience in the Macross Plus OST is so irresistable, and the rock in the Hellsing OSTs are sooo fucking beautiful. I miss those 'ol Anime days =\ That's why I can't wait till convention season comes in! Animania, Supanova! Ohhh yeah! =)

Hate being old and having responsibilities lol. But its a part of living I suppose.

1 Comments:

At Tue Aug 23, 12:49:00 am, Blogger Jackson C said...

I can't believe how sucked in i am into this capitalist world. If I don't go on a shopping spree for over a week, I get withdrawal symptoms. =\

 

Post a Comment

<< Home